- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Cooking Kits
- Sous Vide Circulating Bath Systems - Polycarbonate
- Sous Vide Circulating Baths Systems - Stainless Steel
- Sous Vide Educational & Reference Material
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle™
- The Smoking Gun™
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporator
- Gift Cards
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sous Vide Professional CLASSIC SERIES
The first PolyScience Sous Vide Immersion CirculatorThe Sous Vide Professional CLASSIC SERIES remains a popular choice of professional chefs. It has proven itself as the highest standard in sous vide cooking.
- Exceptional control of liquid heating to within 0.09 °F (0.05 °C)
- Water circulation provides maximum consistency (compared to non-stirred devices)
- Three preset buttons make the selection of frequently used cooking temperatures fast and fool-proof
- One-touch control enables you to quickly set or adjust cooking temperature
- Controls liquid heating up to 300 °F (150 °C)
- Easily selectable high and low pump speeds provides precise control over cooking liquid circulation
- High-grade stainless steel heating coil and pump ensure lasting, trouble-free performance
Polycarbonate tank for Immersion Circulators
This standard 18L/4.75 gal. (12"x18"x9") polycarbonate tank is one of the most cost-efficient ways to set up a sous vide bath with a PolyScience immersion circulator.
It can be cleaned in a dishwasher and is good for multi-use purposes. Stacking two tanks provides great insulation and improves efficiency of the Sous Vide Professional at higher cooking temperatures.
PolyScience also offers custom-cut lids for all of our Immersion Circulator models to prevent evaporation and improved insulation.
300-661 - Fits Sous Vide Professional
060974 - Fits 7306C
Dual-unit Travel Case
Perfect for the traveling chef, this locking case is specially designed to accommodate 1 or 2 model 7306C Thermal Circulators with protective shields attached.
- Extra space for power cords and accessories
- Impact resistant HMW polyethylene exterior shell
- Heavy duty aluminum rim with gasketed seal and black trim
- Comfortable, rugged molded handle
- Full length piano hinges and with cast chrome key locks (2 keys included)
- Parallel ribs add to exterior strength and durability
Hypodermic Temperature Probe
This stainless steel needle-like probe minimizes hole size in sous vide bags and easily pierces hard and frozen items.
- Type K Connector - Plugs into most commercial-grade digital thermometers.
- Rugged Construction - The armored cable, stainless steel probe, and handle are easy to clean and withstand the rigors of even the most demanding commercial kitchen.
- Probe dimensions (L x dia.): 4 x .065 in (101.6 x 1.65 mm)
- Armored cable length: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Temperature range: -418° to 700°F (-250° to 371°C)
Keep your sauces and foams at the perfect temperature with these Whip Canister Holders. Designed to clamp on to any tank or pot, these holders are equipped to hold either 1 quart or 1 pint canisters. Sold in set of 2.
9" x 7" x 8" / 23 x 18 x 20 cm
Prevent cooking bags from directly touching the heater and pump components with this protective shield. For use with the model 7306C Sous Vide Thermal Circulator, this shield also functions as a stand when not in use.
Custom cut lids for Cambro Tanks
Keeping a lid on your cooking tank greatly reduces evaporation and heat loss.
Use these custom fabricated lids, which are designed to fit specific Cambro polycarbonate tanks used as cooking vessels. Requires model 7306C Sous Vide Thermal Circulator with protective shield.
Compatibility: 060974 - 12x18" - fits Cambro: 12189CW 060975 - 18x26" - fits Cambro: 18269CW, 182615CW
Seals punctures made when inserting hypodermic temperature probe into sous vide bag.
Supplied in roll 0.75 inch (1.9mm) wide by 3-ft. (.91 meter) long.
Cut into 0.5 inch (13 mm) strips before use.
Insulating Polypropylene Ball Blanket
Minimze heat loss and evaporation with these hollow floating balls. Bag of 400.
Ball diameter: 0.78 inch (20 mm)
This thermal circulator offers maximum flexibility and clamps to any tank (maximum 30 liters) with rounded or flat walls. The compact design makes for easy storage when not in use.
Available accessories include a protective shield that prevents cooking bags from touching the heater element or pump, and two sizes of custom-cut lids for Cambro and Carlisle brand polycarbonate tanks, designed to keep the heat and steam in the cooking tank. custom-fit lid designed to keep heat and steam in the cooking tank.
- Cooking Temperature: User settable to 302 °F/150 °C
- Immersion depth: 3 in min - 7 in max / 7.62 cm min - 17.78 cm max
- Stability: +/- .09 °F +/- .05 °C
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x D): 12.25 x 4.63 x 5.75 in / 31.2 x 11.7 x14.6 cm
- Controller Type: Digital Controller, Led Display, 3 Temperature Preset Buttons
- Electrical Power: 120 V 50/60 Hz 11 amps / 240 V 50/60 Hz 7.5 amps
- Protective Cage Preinstalled: Available preinstalled (order 7306AC1B5 / 7306AC2E5) or as a separate purchase (order 510-451)