- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Cooking Kits
- Sous Vide Circulating Bath Systems - Polycarbonate
- Sous Vide Circulating Baths Systems - Stainless Steel
- Sous Vide Educational & Reference Material
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle™
- The Smoking Gun™
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporator
- Gift Cards
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sous Vide Circulating Bath System - CHEF Series
CHEF Series - 28 Liter
This tank system with mounted Sous Vide™ Professional match in design and meets all design expectations for showcasing sous vide cooking.
In this configuration the Sous Vide Professional is mounted to the top plate. It is not designed to be used as an immersion circulator that can be clamped to any vessel. If the bath needs to be oriented in a different position the control head can be locked in at an angle of 90 degree to both sides. It also can be easily removed for cleaning purposes.
The Sous Vide Professional is designed to meet the requirements of the world's best chefs and adds a whole new dimension of control to your kitchen. Its award-winning design, easy handling and flexibility are unique and without compromise. Professional and aspiring home chefs achieve perfect, repeatable results every time with the Sous Vide Professional™.
The 28L transparent polycarbonate reservoir lets you keep food in clear view. Elevated tank bottom provides secure handholds when lifting or relocating bath and is stable on uneven surfaces. The mounting platform for the circulator removes easily for tank cleaning, and rests securely on reservoir top edge when in use.
- Sous Vide Professional Controller with open bath system mounting ring
- Temperature stability: +/0.06C
- Heater: 1100 W
- Single-speed pressure pump with adjustable flow
- Integral pump and heater coil protection
- Working temperatures from ambient + 10°C up to 85°C
- DuraTop™ bath cover
- Lid opening for insertions of external probes, coils or small canisters
- Drain port
Quick-access Fasteners for Sous Vide Professional rear cover
Custom-made stainless steel threaded fasteners are designed for chefs that need to frequently remove the Sous Vide Professional lower rear cover for cleaning purposes.
Sold in sets of two.
Keep your sauces and foams at the perfect temperature with these Whip Canister Holders. Designed to clamp on to any tank or pot, these holders are equipped to hold either 1 quart or 1 pint canisters. Sold in set of 2.
9" x 7" x 8" / 23 x 18 x 20 cm
Hypodermic Temperature Probe
This stainless steel needle-like probe minimizes hole size in sous vide bags and easily pierces hard and frozen items.
- Type K Connector - Plugs into most commercial-grade digital thermometers.
- Rugged Construction - The armored cable, stainless steel probe, and handle are easy to clean and withstand the rigors of even the most demanding commercial kitchen.
- Probe dimensions (L x dia.): 4 x .065 in (101.6 x 1.65 mm)
- Armored cable length: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Temperature range: -418° to 700°F (-250° to 371°C)
Seals punctures made when inserting hypodermic temperature probe into sous vide bag.
Supplied in roll 0.75 inch (1.9mm) wide by 3-ft. (.91 meter) long.
Cut into 0.5 inch (13 mm) strips before use.
Insulating Polypropylene Ball Blanket
Minimze heat loss and evaporation with these hollow floating balls. Bag of 400.
Ball diameter: 0.78 inch (20 mm)
- Exceptional control of liquid heating to within 0.1°F (0.06°C)
- Dedicated temperature control enables you to quickly set or adjust cooking temperature
- Easy up and down buttons allow you to select and set cooking temperature to a 1/10th of a degree
- Temperature readings available in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Controls liquid heating up to 100°C (212°F)
- Control cooking liquid circulation level by easily adjustable pump pressure outlet
- High-grade stainless steel heating coil and pump ensure lasting, trouble-free performance
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- Maximum Temperature: 100°C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1°F (0.06°C)
- Pump: 1-speed with adjustable slider
- Pressure Flow Rate (max): 12 Liter per Minute
- Heater Output: 1100 Watts / 3753 BTU
- Display Type and Size: EasyView LCD 2.12 x 3 inches
- Menu Language & Prompts: English
- Minimum Immersion Depth: 3.375 in / 8.57 cm
- Over Temperature Protection: yes
- Failsafe Heater Control: yes
- Low Liquid Level Safety: yes
- Alarm and Fault Indicators: Icon indication
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.125 x 3.875 x 7.375 in / 35.88 x 9.84 x 18.73 cm
- Unit Weight: 9.5 lbs / 4.1 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 9 in / 45.72 x 29.21 x 22.86
- Shipping Weight: 12.75 lbs / 5.78 kg