- Sous Vide Precise Temperature Cooking Systems™ Controllers
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Complete Precise Temperature Cooking Systems
- Sous Vide Reference Tools
- Sous Vide Accessories
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle®
- The Smoking Gun®
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporation System
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Chamber Vacuum Sealer - MVS 31X
Commercial-grade power with a straight-forward interface
The Minipack MVS 31X chamber vacuum sealer quickly vacuum packs food and liquids for sous vide cooking.
The Chamber Vacuum has a digital, programmable interface with 9 storable programs. This device exhibits excellent performance for heavy users and is easily programmable for specific vacuum levels, which is essential when working with compression as a cooking technique or protecting fish or other delicate foods.
The stainless steel vacuum chamber offers superior insulation and a transparent compartment cover. The MVS 31X includes one seal bar, a bag trimmer, digital controls, an electronic pressure sensor, a removable seal bar, stainless steel construction and a stop cycle switch.
By request PolyScience also offers larger models (MVS 45XPII and MVS 45XPLII).
Teflon tape for seal bar
Replacement heater bar tape, 10 yard (9.1 m) roll.
Liquid Tray for MVS 31
Minimize spills and make sealing easy! This liquid tray slopes the chamber when sealing liquids or foods with liquids.
Replacement oil for MVS 31X
This replacement oil is for use with the MVS31 chamber vacuum sealer. By regularly changing the oil in your vacuum sealer, it will continue to run at peak performance.
Telus-t32 15 weight non-detergent hydraulic oil for use with the MVS31.
FDA approved vacuum bags, 3 mil (85 micron) wall thickness. BPA (Bisphenol Acetate) free. EU directive 2002/72/EC compliant.
- 801-803: 6x8 in (15.2 x 20.3 cm) - Case of 2000
- 801-804: 8x12 in (20.3 x 30.5 cm) - Case of 1000
- 801-805: 12x14 in (30.5 x 35.6 cm) - Case of 1000
In addition to the benefit of vacuum sealing, chamber vacuum sealers prevent oxidation and loss of color, taste, flavor and nutritive value. Pickle, infuse and compress ingredients in seconds. Marinate meats and seafood, before cooking sous vide, in a fraction of the time. Compressed watermelon takes on the look and density of sushi grade tuna. Cucumbers brine in seconds, preserving their crispness and vibrant green color. Infuse pineapple with dark rum for an extra punch in your summer cocktail.
- Chamber Dimensions (WxLxH): 13 x 12 x 7 in / 33 x 30.5 x 17.8 cm
- Seal Bars: 1
- Seal Bar Length: 12.25 in / 31.1 cm
- Infusion Cycle: No
- HACCP Label Printer: No
- Liquid Tray: Optional (sold as accessory)
- Pump Specs: DVP OIL 6m3/h
- Power (V/A): 120V / 10A
- Footprint (Lid Closed): 15.5 x 19 x 14.5 in / 39.4 x 48.25 x 36.8 cm
- Machine Weight: 78 lbs / 35.4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs / 39 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 19 x 24 x 26 in / 48.3 x 61 x 66 cm
- Shipping Method: Freight