- Sous Vide Precise Temperature Cooking Systems™ Controllers
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Complete Precise Temperature Cooking Systems
- Sous Vide Reference Tools
- Sous Vide Accessories
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle®
- The Smoking Gun®
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporation System
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Chamber Vacuum Sealer MVS 35XP
Developed with chefs in mind
This PolyScience MVS 35XP chamber vacuum sealer has been specifically developed with chefs in mind. It is fully compliant with HACCP and FDA standards for modified oxygen packaging. It includes a label printer that is automatically connected with the 100 customized sealing programs (10 program items in 10 categories). After the sealing process, the label is printed with time stamp and all additional program information. This system reduces time consuming label writing and chances for error.
A stainless steel structure, removable seal bar, liquid crystal display,infusion cycle, and HACCP-label printer are just a few of the beneficial features.
Its dimensions and capacities are ideal for small to mid-sized restaurants. For larger scale restaurants, we recommend the MVS 45XP.
Teflon tape for seal bar
Replacement heater bar tape, 10 yard (9.1 m) roll.
Replacement oil for MVS 35XP
This replacement oil is for use with the MVS 35XP chamber vacuum sealer. By regularly changing the oil in your vacuum sealer, it will continue to run at peak performance.
Telus-t32 15 weight non-detergent hydraulic oil for use with the MVS 35XP.
FDA approved vacuum bags, 3 mil (85 micron) wall thickness. BPA (Bisphenol Acetate) free. EU directive 2002/72/EC compliant.
- 801-803: 6x8 in (15.2 x 20.3 cm) - Case of 2000
- 801-804: 8x12 in (20.3 x 30.5 cm) - Case of 1000
- 801-805: 12x14 in (30.5 x 35.6 cm) - Case of 1000
In addition to the benefit of vacuum sealing, chamber vacuum sealers prevent oxidation and loss of color, taste, flavor and nutritive value. Pickle, infuse and compress ingredients in seconds. Marinate meats and seafood, before cooking sous vide, in a fraction of the time. Compressed watermelon takes on the look and density of sushi grade tuna. Cucumbers brine in seconds, preserving their crispness and vibrant green color. Infuse pineapple with dark rum for an extra punch in your summer cocktail.
- Chamber Dimensions (WxLxH): 13 x 12 x 7 in / 33 x 30.5 x 17.8 cm
- Seal Bars: 1
- Seal Bar Length: 12.25 in / 31.1 cm
- Infusion Cycle: Yes
- HACCP Label Printer: Yes
- Liquid Tray: Optional (sold as accessory)
- Pump Specs: Busch Rotary Oil 10m3/h
- Power (V/A): 120V / 10A
- Footprint (Lid Closed): 15.5 x 24 x 12.5 in / 39.4 x 61 x 31.75 cm
- Machine Weight: 78 lbs / 35.4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 135 lbs / 61.2 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 28 x 18 x 19 in / 71.12 x 45.72 x 48.26 cm
- Shipping Method: Freight